House 49 – 5 Bedroom Detached Home
Our stunning 5 bedroom detached homes are superbly finished in a luxurious contemporary style with a white and zinc exterior finish.
Accommodation in these homes will comprise:
- Entrance hall leading onto two reception rooms, open plan kitchen/dining/snug with doors opening onto patio.
- A British built contemporary kitchen with a choice of quartz worktops (subject to build stage), Miele appliances and microwave, hot tap, wine fridge, integrated extractor fan and separate utility.
- 5 bedrooms upstairs accommodating double beds. Bedroom 1 and 2 include ensuites and bedroom 1 fitted wardrobe
- The contemporary main bathroom includes a Duravit suite. Plus, a choice of tiling in the bathroom and in the downstairs WC (subject to build stage).
- Under-floor heating on the ground floor, Kardean flooring and luxury carpets throughout, guarantee comfort will be at the heart of your home.
- Storage on the landing and a discreetly placed refuse store on the ground floor are additional, practically minded features making these ideal, easy to move into homes.
- The property will also enjoy a well-presented garden with paved patio.
- 2 year Legacy and 10 year NHBC build warranties
Homes at Halwyn Meadows are built by award-winning Legacy Homes and chain free, providing a rare opportunity to buy a contemporary home in the much sought after Crantock Village, surrounded by magnificent countryside and within walking distance of Crantock Beach and breath-taking coastal walks.
Find more information or to arrange a viewing contact our selling agent David Ball Agencies on 01637 850850 or email email@example.com.
House 49 shown with white and zinc finish.