Legacy Customer Complaints Policy
Please refer to the following procedure in the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service or have concerns with your Legacy home.
- Most complaints can be dealt with by our dedicated Customer Service Manager at head office.
- If this is not the case, then please escalate your complaint to our Construction Manager.
- Lastly, if you remain unsatisfied you may escalate your complaint to our Managing Director for further review.
To ensure we respond quickly and fairly please provide your name and full contact details and as much information regarding your complaint as possible.
How do we deal with your complaint?
We will endeavour to acknowledge your complaint within 10 working days and respond within 28 working days.
Each complaint will be taken seriously, and we will do our best to:
- Fully investigate which might mean we will need more information from you.
- Keep you up to date of the progress where relevant.
- Do everything we can to resolve the complaint.
What to do if you are still unsatisfied
Legacy home owners who are not satisfied with our final response to your complaint may refer the matter to your warranty provider which is likely to be NHBC. Or where appropriate you may refer it to the Consumer Code Independent Dispute Resolution Scheme www.consumercode.co.uk. Your legal rights are not affected by this process.